If you’ve never tried Goldwell Dualsenses, you’re in luck. At Studio FX Hair Design LLC, we have all the Dualsenses products you need for a luscious, full-bodied, healthy head of hair this summer. When it comes to hair color in Anchorage, AK, you deserve the best. From highlights to full hair coloring, all hair types need a nourishing, high-performing set of products to keep everything looking perfect.
With Dualsenses, you get professional-grade performance from every item in the line, and they’re all available at our salon. Take a look at what’s in store for you.
The fade stop formula difference
Goldwell is proud to have perfected a “fade stop” formula specifically to prevent fadeout when you get hair coloring or highlights in Anchorage, AK. In fact, the name “Dualsenses” is a reference to its double effect on hair—adding shine while protecting from fadeout.
It makes intuitive sense that hair looks its most beautiful and brilliant directly after you leave the salon. You might assume (and understandably so) that, if you purchase a basic color-treatment shampoo from your local supermarket’s hair care aisle, you’ve got everything covered. Unfortunately, you might not be protecting your hair as well as you think. That’s because most shampoos (whether or not they contain sulfates) lead to fading color, because the shampoo weakens the color molecules inside the hair strands.
In contrast, Goldwell’s fade stop formula targets these color molecules and helps bolster them to keep them stronger for longer. The shampoo has a creamy, foamy consistency for an extra gentle wash every time. Products in the Dualsenses line include:
- Fine hair shampoo: For all of you ladies who enjoy hair coloring, Dualsenses has the perfect shampoo for you. It’s called ColorChromaComplex, and it’s specially formulated for fine hair that’s been color treated. Add volume to your locks without compromising superior fadeout resistance.
- Fade fighting shampoo: Goldwell’s Fade Stop Shampoo is a popular item in the Dualsenses lineup. It helps suppress color fading, starting with your first wash. Plus, its cleansing properties help get rid of damaging peroxide or alkaline residue in your hair follicles.
- Course hair shampoo: Dualsenses also has a great solution for hair that trends towards the thicker and courser side. ColorChromaComplex once again makes an appearance here, this time with raspberry seed oil. Delicious and nutritious!
- Color lock serum: When you want fantastic, brilliant hair color for as long as possible, look no further than the Dualsenses Color Lock Serum. It works hard to deepen the shine of your hair, and enhance the color. It also helps strengthen and protect your hair, so it can stay healthy from one hair coloring in Anchorage, AK to the next. This product should ideally be applied directly after you receive color service, with your routine shampoo.
In addition to treating thin and course hair, Dualsenses also offers special shampoos and creams for:
- Blonde or highlighted hair
- Curly hair
- Dull hair
- Dry or brittle hair
- Brassy, yellow-toned hair
These and many other options are available at Studio FX Hair Design LLC, so stop in to see us today, and we’ll get your hair in great shape, whether you have a full hair coloring, highlights or natural tone.
Categorized in: Hair Coloring
This post was written by Writer