The holidays are coming up soon, and whether you’re attending a Christmas party for work, spending time with family or friends or hitting the town for New Year’s Eve, you’re going to want to look your best. Getting a haircut and new hairstyle is one of the most common things people do around the holidays. If you’re interested in getting a professional ‘do for the holidays, give our hair salon in Anchorage, AK a call and make an appointment with one of our experienced stylists!
To give you just a taste of what you can do with your ‘do this holiday season, here are some of this year’s most popular holiday hairstyles:
- Bouncy waves: For a classic Hollywood vibe, ask your stylist to create long, bouncy waves in your hair. For an extra dramatic touch, add a deep side part and swoop bangs to the side. Do you have short hair but want to pull off this look? No problem! Ask a stylist about hair extensions. And, for an added touch, take advantage of our hair coloring in Anchorage, AK to create a stunning rich brown or blonde color. This classic and elegant look will have you turning heads all night long.
- Super-sleek ponytail: One of the simplest yet most elegant looks for the holidays is a super-sleek high ponytail. Have your stylist tease the hair at the top of your head to create volume, then tie the hair near the top of your head to create a sky-high ponytail. Comb down flyaway hairs and use hairspray to create the ultra-sleek look that completes this style.
- Vintage finger waves: If you’re rocking short hair this holiday season, vintage-style finger waves look both elegant and require no extensions or extra fuss to create. Ask your stylist to create tight waves that sit closely to your head to create this ultra-sexy, classic look.
- Twisted chignon: This up-do style is simple yet elegant and will make the perfect addition to your holiday party outfit. Ask your stylist to tease the top of your hair, then create a messy bun at the nape of your neck, leaving hair out in front on both sides. Then, curl or braid the front pieces of hair and pin them around the bun in the back. Quick, simple and beautiful!
- French twist: You really can’t go wrong with a classic French twist style this holiday season. This gorgeous style is sleek and will help you stand out from the crowd. If you want to dress it up even more, bring a decorative comb or some other hair accessories for your stylist to insert into the twist.
If you’re looking to have a show-stopping hairstyle this holiday season, make an appointment at Studio FX Hair Design LLC. Our hair salon in Anchorage, AK offers a wide range of hair styling and services for men and women. Whether you need haircuts, highlights, special occasion styling, color correction, eyebrow waxing or hair coloring in Anchorage, AK, we can do it! We use top-quality industry products and focus on customer satisfaction, so you know your hair is in good hands. Call us today!