Do you have your eyebrows waxed from time to time? If not, you should! A professional waxing will usually leave your brows looking like you’re ready to walk down the runway at a fashion show. Unfortunately, though, that’s not always the case! Accidents can happen during an eyebrow wax in Anchorage, AK, which will leave your brows looking like a total mess. Thankfully, there are some things you can do (and avoid doing) while waiting for them to grow back:
- Avoid tweezers: The first thing most people do after an eyebrow wax disaster is break out the tweezers to pluck away anything they see as unsightly. Unfortunately, that’s probably doing more harm than good. The damage is done and plucking more hairs will only make things worse. You’re better off just letting them grow back.
- Stop touching them up: Going along with the first point, stop messing with them! Instead of breaking out the tweezers every few days, go see a professional and let them fix your eyebrows for you.
- Try combing your brows: You comb the hair on your head, so why not try combing your eyebrows, too? Combing your brows can help hide the disaster created by the poor wax job.
- Add brow gel: After combing your brows, put some gel in them! Eyebrow gel will give the appearance of fuller brows and ensure they stay where you want them.
- Invest in quality brow products: If you absolutely must take care of your brows by yourself, be sure you invest in high-quality eyebrow products. Come by our salon to learn more about which brands and products are right for your eyebrows!
- Consider growth treatment: Your eyebrows will grow back eventually, but some people just aren’t patient. For those who can’t wait around, there are some products out there that may or may not help your eyebrows grow back faster. Keep in mind that you won’t see results overnight!
- Change your diet: A healthy diet is important for good overall health, and that includes healthy skin, nails and hair. A healthy diet will keep your hair shiny and may even help your eyebrows grow back faster.
- Draw attention to other features: Chances are, people won’t be staring at your eyebrows when they’re talking to you. In fact, it’s probably not even as bad as you think. Just to be safe, try switching up your lipstick color to bring more focus off your eyes.
- See a pro: You’re probably hesitant to go back to an eyebrow professional after your first wax was such a disaster, but keep in mind that these are professionals. A qualified hairdresser can take one look at your eyebrows and come up with a remedy for the situation. Just don’t visit the same waxing shop that left your brows looking awful the first time around!
Keep in mind that they’re just eyebrows and will grow back over time. The next time you need an eyebrow wax in Anchorage, AK, be sure to visit Studio FX Hair Design LLC. You’ll have stunning eyebrows in no time at all!
Categorised in: Eyebrow Wax