Spring is finally upon us, and it’s the perfect time to refresh your look. One of the best ways to update your appearance is by getting a new haircut. Cutting your hair this spring can give you a lighter feeling, and is a great way to complement your bright spring wardrobe. There are so many different styles and cuts out there for you to choose from, and it can prove challenging to pick the perfect look for you. Sometimes, all you need is a little inspiration from a hair salon in Anchorage, AK to help you determine what kind of cut you want. Consider the following popular spring styles for women and men this season:
- Grown-out pixie: Most people are familiar with the pixie women’s haircut, but the grown-out pixie is one of this season’s popular new looks. A cut that’s a little longer than a standard pixie gives you the opportunity to play with different textures and styles.
- Undercut: An undercut is a bold style with a defined path of shorter or buzzed hair at the nape of the neck or on one side of the head. This is a striking cut that is certain to turn heads!
- Blunt bob: A blunt bob is characterized by a straight, precise cut. The key with this style is to keep perfectly still while your hair is being cut. It’s also important to choose a stylist with good attention to detail.
- Layers and bangs: Layered hairstyles with bangs never go out of style. You can go with a retro 1970s bangs cut or a modern, blunt style, depending on your preferences.
- Buzz cut: If you like your women’s hair cut in Anchorage, AK to make a serious statement, a buzz cut might just be a good choice for you. For an exceptionally striking aesthetic, try a colorful new pigment to make your new cut really pop.
- Fade: A fade is characterized by hair that is cut gradually to be shorter on the bottom and longer on the top. You can achieve a different result depending on the specific clipper lengths that you opt to use.
- Bangs: Even though bangs are a style typically chosen by women, they can be a great choice for a men’s hair cut in Anchorage, AK, too. With the right products and the proper care routine, you can achieve a great style that’s perfect for spring.
- Tousled hair: A little texture and volume goes a long way. Consider keeping some length to your hair, and use mousse and other products for a messy, textured look.
- Pomp: The pomp was popularized in the 1950s, but it’s making a major comeback. The key with this style is to thoroughly blow dry the hair and then apply a style-holding product to maintain its shape and volume.
If you want to refresh your look this spring, come to Studio FX Hair Design LLC. We have years of experience providing clients with outstanding products and services that allow them to feel phenomenal about the way they look. You can browse our website to find out more about our services, and then call us to schedule your appointment at our hair salon in Anchorage, AK.