No matter what your specific holiday traditions might entail, chances are that you will be attending quite a few social gatherings and parties this season. Whether you’re going to a small dinner party with your close friends and family members or you’re attending a large office holiday party, you want to look your best. You don’t have to be an expert at doing your hair to make an impression and elevate your look. By getting some simple holiday style inspiration, and maybe getting a new women’s hair cut in Alaska to freshen up your look, you can look and feel your best at all of your holiday engagements. Here are some ideas to consider as you plan your hairstyle for the holiday season:
- Unique braids: Break away from the standard braid and try out a fishtail or five-strand braid for a unique look. These braids take a little extra time to achieve than standard braids, but the end result is well worth it. Try a side braid or incorporate hair accessories into your braids for even more flair.
- Wavy bob: If you’re ready for a new women’s hair cut in Alaska, consider a bob. Bobs are a timeless haircut that can be styled in a variety of ways. For a holiday party, try styling your bob with soft waves to add texture and achieve an understated look that complements your outfit and accessories.
- Extra volume: It’s amazing what a little bit of extra volume can do for your hairstyle. You can achieve a voluminous look by using root-boosting styling products and blow drying your hair with a roller brush. You can also bump up your look with a subtle bouffant hairstyle to take your hair’s volume up a couple notches.
- Elegant up-do: Sometimes, a simple bun is all you need to create a classic look. To get some added texture and keep your bun secure, try curling your hair before you put it up. Once you’ve put your hair up the way that you like it, lock it in with some hairspray
- Sparkling hair accessories: If you’re running short on time to style your hair and a complicated hairstyle is just not in the cards, you can still elevate your look by incorporating a few hair accessories. Sparkling barrettes, headbands and hair pins add some visual interest to your hair without any time-consuming styling required.
Try on a whole new look this holiday season by getting a women’s hair cut in Alaska at Studio FX Hair Design LLC. Since 2008, we have been dedicated to helping our clients look and feel their best, no matter where they’re going or what they’re going to be doing. We offer a wide range of beauty services, including haircuts, coloring and highlights, hairstyling and an extensive selectin of quality salon products. No matter what kind of look you’re going for, our talented stylists can help you achieve it. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to helping you love your look this holiday season!
Categorised in: Women's Haircuts