There’s nothing quite like visiting the salon and getting a new ‘do. A brand-new haircut can make you feel like a new person, change up your look and boost your confidence. If you’re thinking about switching up your style but you aren’t sure which women’s haircut in Alaska is right for you, you can always ask a stylist for a recommendation.
However, it always helps to go into the salon with some ideas in mind. One look we recommend for 2019 is a textured hairstyle. Straight-cut, even-length styles were in before, but this year, it’s all about the layers, fringes and face-framing strands.
Here are some creative ways to incorporate a textured hairstyle into your everyday look.
- Textured, curly bob: A short hairstyle is the perfect choice for added texture; otherwise it can look a little flat and dull. Have your stylist cut short layers throughout your hair and curl all the strands. The messier and more uneven this hairstyle looks, the better!
- Layered pixie: A pixie cut isn’t a pixie cut without a few choppy layers to spice things up. Without this added texture, your pixie can transform into a combover! It’s the choppy, short pieces mixed into the style that really make it look so adorable.
- Layered lengths: Shoulder-length hair has a tendency to look thick and poofy when it’s cut evenly, especially on women with naturally thick hair. Adding a few layers around the entire head can help break up the mass of hair and give it additional definition.
- Layered bangs: Layered bangs, whether side-swept or full, can help prevent a fringe from looking drastic on medium-length hair by gradually transitioning hairs from bangs into normal-length pieces that join the rest of your ‘do.
- Long, uneven layers: Numerous layers within long hair can help transform a bland, even-length mane into a gorgeous, textured one. Long layers can be made more subtle by straightening hair and can really stand out when curled to create a cascade of ringlets.
- Face-framing strands: You can do a lot with long hair, including tons of intricate styles short-haired women cannot. But adding face-framing strands through layering can add even more to a hairstyle, helping to shape the face, mature the haircut and add an extra “oomph” to your look.
Let our stylists take your ‘do from drab to fab
If you’re ready to try out a new women’s haircut in Alaska and think that a layered and textured style is the right choice for you, visit Studio FX Hair Design LLC! Our salon professionals can provide a wide variety of services, from haircuts to colors to highlights and special event hairstyles.
Make your new, textured look even more spectacular with highlights or even a totally new color. We work with top salon-quality brands for all our products to provide the best results. We’re also your one-stop shop for other services, including extensions and eyebrow waxing, as well as haircuts for men and children! Call today to learn more and make an appointment.
Categorised in: Women's Haircuts