School is a place where people go to learn, first and foremost, but it’s also where people build relationships and grow as social individuals. When it’s time to go back to school at the end of the summer, you want to feel confident that you are putting your best foot forward, and that usually means that you are thinking about the way you’re going to style your hair. If you are unsure about how to style your back-to-school hair in Anchorage, AK, here are a few popular styles you can look to for inspiration:
- Headbands and bows: Hair accessories like headbands and bows offer a lot of room for creativity so you can play around with different styles. You can use the same headband or bow to create a number of different hair styles. Use headbands on days when your hair is difficult to style to distract from wayward strands and keep yourself looking polished. You can use bows to take your ponytail look up a notch and add a little pizzazz to your everyday hairstyle.
- Unique braids: Trying out some unique braiding styles is a great way to achieve a unique look while testing your skill and creativity. You can try a fanned-out fishtail braid, asymmetric braids or braided top-knots.
- Side buns: A simple side bun is an easy way to get your hair looking good when you have to rush out the door in the morning. A side bun creates visual interest that will make your hairstyle stand out, and all you need for it is a hair tie.
- Loose waves: Instead of curling your hair into tight ringlets, try loose, beachy waves for a more effortless look. You can achieve this look by using texturizing spray after washing your hair and scrunching your hair with your hands to create some texture. For added waviness, you can bend your hair using a flat iron or crimping iron.
- Sleek up-dos: If you really want to make a statement, try a sophisticated up-do. Using gel, slick your hair back into a bun or ponytail. There are many different variations of this hairstyle that you can get creative with, and it allows you to instantly polish your look without spending too much on your hair in the morning.
- Pulled-back hair: More and more people are choosing to highlight their natural features by pulling their hair back out of their faces. Tucking your hair behind your ears, sweeping your hair back with gel or pinning hair up allows you to showcase your beautiful face. If you have bangs, you can pull them back by braiding or twisting them away from your face.
Back-to-school hair in Anchorage, AK
If you’re ready to get styled with your back-to-school hair in Anchorage, AK, come to Studio FX Hair Design LLC. Since 2008, our local salon has been providing clients with customized haircuts, styling and coloring services to help bring out the best version of themselves. Whether you’re getting ready for a big event or you want to make an impression when you go back to school in the fall, our stylists are here to help!
Categorised in: Hair Styling