Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and it’s time to start planning a special day for you and your significant other. You might already be planning the perfect outfit or getting inspiration for the best Valentine’s Day hair styles in Anchorage, AK, but it’s also important to take some time to find the ideal destination for your holiday outing. Fortunately, there are lots of great activities and excursions in and around Anchorage that make for the perfect romantic date. If you’re looking for some Valentine’s Day inspiration, check out some of these romantic date ideas in Alaska:
- Alaska Railroad train ride: The Alaska Railroad has several popular routes for passengers to choose from. A train ride with the Alaska Railroad is one of the best ways to admire the scenery and spend some quality time with your loved one. Choose your favorite route and enjoy a day of sightseeing through some of the most beautiful scenic areas in the world.
- Alyeska aerial tram: The Alyeska aerial tram in Girdwood takes visitors up from the Hotel Alyeska to an observation deck on Mt. Alyeska at 2,300 feet in elevation. Take in the panoramic views from the observation deck and take advantage of the perfect photo op. Back at the bottom of the tram, catch a meal at one of the hotel’s many dining options and consider booking a couple nights for a romantic getaway with your sweetheart.
- Alaska Botanical Garden: The Alaska Botanical Garden is always a great spot for a romantic date, and it’s going to be an especially romantic destination this Valentine’s Day. The Botanical Garden is hosting a special Valentine’s Day event featuring beautiful lighting, delicious food, plenty of drinks, live music and even a bonfire with s’mores. A visit to the Botanical Garden this Valentine’s Day is sure to be an unforgettable date.
- Anchorage Museum: If you don’t feel like braving the cold winter weather for an outdoor excursion, try the Anchorage Museum for a fun day indoors. With a number of popular permanent installations and rotating exhibits, you’re sure to see something new at the Anchorage Museum. A date at the museum is an unconventional way to spend your Valentine’s Day with that special someone.
- Eagle River Nature Center: The Eagle River Nature Center is one of the most popular destinations in Alaska for hiking, photography and nature observation. This destination features an interactive center and miles of paved walking trails. You’ll be able to see birds, plants, wildflowers, fish, deer and the occasional bear. If you and your significant other like spending time outdoors, this is a great place to visit for a romantic date.
Valentine’s Day hair styles in Anchorage, AK
To make sure that you look and feel your best on your Valentine’s Day date, come into Studio FX Hair Design LLC for Valentine’s Day hair styles in Anchorage, AK. We offer a wide range of salon services so you can look amazing and feel great about yourself, no matter the occasion. Give us a call or stop by to schedule an appointment with one of our expert stylists.
Categorised in: Hair Styling