While the idea of “spring” in Alaska isn’t exactly the same as what you’d see in the lower 48, it’s still always exciting to know that winter is at least officially over on the calendar. So, with the new season now upon us, why not treat yourself to a brand-new spring hair color upon your next visit to the salon in Anchorage, AK?
This winter has been especially tough on everyone—not just the darkness and the cold, but also the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. It’s amazing how much a simple cut and color can improve your mood!
Here’s a quick look at some of the spring hair color ideas that will be most popular throughout the months to come:
- Warm blonde: Warm blonde colors are always popular. When talking to your stylist about available shades of blonde, look for options that don’t look too gray or white, or too bleached. Instead, search for a bright, one-tone blonde with a warmer hue that just feels summery.
- Almond edges: Warm nut tones are common among people looking for a spring vibe, and almond, cashew and walnut hues blended into brown hair are expected to be extremely popular this year. You might consider keeping your hair a deep brown now, but as the weather warms up and the sun shines brighter, adding those highlights can be a great way to celebrate the season.
- Copper: The copper hair trend has been around for a while now, but the latest trend is copper cognac, which provides a nice glow for medium and darker shades of hair, while still maintaining a relatively natural feel. It’s especially attractive for people who have medium or darker complexions.
- Honey blonde: This sort of classic golden blonde will never go out of style. Just make sure you don’t raise your base lighter than two shades, as it could result in an unnatural, brassy-looking result.
- Blonde with natural roots: A look that’s getting called “flower child blonde” is becoming increasingly popular because it is relatively effortless and can be worn for the entire year. It involves keeping your roots natural, but fading in some baby blonde shading in your hair the rest of the way down. You may only need to touch it up twice a year, and it will be especially low maintenance for natural blondes.
- Peach: Peach colors became a surprise hit in the fall, and the trend continues into the spring. While it doesn’t look at all natural, it really makes the skin and eyes pop and results in some very healthy-looking hair. It also works with just about all skin tones and complexions.
- Darker brunettes: A rich, dark hue in the springtime might be unexpected, as it’s typically a season in which people want to warm up their appearance. But if you already have dark hair, you might just want to embrace it and really make it stand out.
For more information about some of the best hair colors for the spring in Anchorage, AK, contact the team at Studio FX Hair Design LLC today.
Categorised in: Hair Coloring