This last year has been a challenge for everyone, and lots of people have struggled to keep up with self-care and grooming from time to time. Whether you’re dealing with the fallout of at-home hair color gone wrong or you have more split ends than you know what to do with, chances are your hair could use some TLC after over a year of quarantine. Keep reading for some of the best hair tips to restore your hair in Anchorage, AK:
- Start with the right products: One of the most essential things for people to do to improve their hair health is to start with the right products. A good, quality shampoo is the best place to start. Next, stock up on moisturizing conditioner, serum and heat protective spray to minimize dryness and keep hair at its best.
- Stay away from chemicals: If your hair is dry, dull and unhealthy, it’s important to stay away from using any chemicals and coloring as much as possible. At-home coloring might be an appealing idea, but the results have the potential to be disastrous. With that in mind, stay away from the chemicals and leave things to the professionals who know how to handle the coloring process without causing damage to the hair.
- Minimize heat styling: Hair straighteners, curling irons and blow dryers can all be great for styling hair, but they can also take a toll on hair health. Heat can be very damaging for hair, so it’s best to minimize the use of heat styling tools. If you do use them, make sure to protect your hair by applying a heat protective spray or serum beforehand that will prevent damage.
- Eat healthy and drink water: The health of your diet is essential when it comes to maintaining healthy hair in Anchorage, AK. Eating healthy foods and drinking water helps provide your hair with the key nutrients and vitamins it needs to keep growing strong and healthy. In addition, drinking water and eating healthy can have numerous additional benefits, so it’s well worth it to focus on making some healthier choices.
- Get regular trims: If you’ve noticed that your hair seems to have a lot of split ends and appears to be duller than you’d like, the solution might be as simple as getting a trim. Regularly trimming your hair is a great way to promote growth and keep it healthy. Not only does trimming hair encourage healthy hair growth, it also helps minimize dullness and frizziness that can give your hair an unhealthy appearance.
Hair tips in Anchorage, AK
At Studio FX Hair Design LLC, we know that it can be challenging to achieve healthy hair in Anchorage, AK, and that’s why our team is here to make hair care as easy as possible with a wide range of hair care services, including haircuts, coloring and styling. In addition to our salon services, we also offer a variety of hair care products to keep our clients’ hair as healthy as possible. Book an appointment today by giving our team a call!
Categorised in: Hair Care