Looking to update your style before the year ends? This winter, why not update your hair with one of your favorite hair color trends from 2021 in Anchorage, AK? Whether you just want a few highlights or are ready to go dramatic and bold, your stylist is standing by to help.
Here are some of our favorite color trends of 2021 in Anchorage, AK:
- Amethyst: Baby pink and rose gold have dominated the fun hair color trends for the last few years. This year, amethyst-colored locks are the new fun shade. Remember, if you have dark hair, this will require bleaching.
- Balayage: Balayage creates beautiful dimension and natural-looking highlights, as if you’d spent some time in the sun. This can be done with just about any hair color.
- Bold reds: Red is back, from candy apple red to natural, carroty tones. If you’re not sure what shade of red will flatter your complexion, ask your stylist to make a recommendation. Don’t forget a color-depositing shampoo and conditioner, since red fades fast.
- Bright, pure blonde: Natural, bright blondes are in—especially when you fade the color to work with your roots. This is best for natural blondes, but it can be done on other natural hair tones, too.
- Copper: Coppery hair is a great choice when you’re torn between red or brunette shades. The bolder, the better.
- Dimensional highlights: No matter what color your hair may currently be, adding dimensional highlights can create a beautiful look. Whether you add red, copper, blonde, caramel or even purple tones to your hair, dimensional highlights will make your hair appear thicker and shinier.
- Embrace the gray: Gray hair is a natural part of aging, and many women are opting to let their natural gray grow out. Your stylist can help you blend the new growth with your old color so that it looks more polished.
- Face-framing streaks: You might have heard of these streaks in the late ‘90s (hint: Ginger Spice rocked them) when they were referred to as “money pieces.” They’re back, and now you’re not just limited to highlights—try a fun or contrasting color this time around.
- Neutral nut browns: If you want spring to come early, start thinking about lighter, neutral, nut-brown shades. They blend well with blondes and darker brunette colors.
- Pure black: Pure black hair is back, too—but if your hair is naturally lighter, keep in mind that this could be a long-standing commitment.
- Silver champagne: This hair color is a mix of warm and cool blonde tones to create an unusual (and unusually pretty!) custom shade.
It might be hard to decide on a top pick among the hair color favorites of 2021 in Anchorage, AK since the style possibilities are endless!
Is it time to change up your look? When you’re ready to take the plunge, call the stylists at Studio FX Hair Design LLC. We can’t wait to help you achieve your brand-new look.
Categorised in: Hair Coloring